meaning of dreams: resort

First I was in some sort of resort with a few good friends of mine. Our hotel room was nice but it had the aura of a circus. I had a parachute and it would take me from the ground into the air and if I got to high I would try and disconnect from it. When I disconnected once I was on the ground, in someones front yard. There were magic mushrooms that looked unrealistically amazing, so I picked them. They had a blue color to them and were very bright. We played pool with colored pencils that looked like pool cues, I couldn't pick one I liked. Then I was leaving Mexico from a long journey I was on. I had been there for at least 6 months for some reason. I was running to get to my family, who were all located in a church. I was exhausted from my journey, and the road I was running on had a ton of geese. While I was running I had the feeling a tsunami was coming and I was right. There was water that started to fill the streets. I was so exhausted I let the water just take me, and it led me to the church where my family was. I had a pillow I was floating on and I was naked. They brought me in and I saw my family and they didn't recognize me so I was crying