meaning of dreams: Japanese ceremony

A little about myself: I have a boyfriend, we have been dating for 11 months. I love him a lot! I will be attending a university in the fall; less than a month away. My boyfriend will be staying in our hometown going to the community college there. We are both really in to the Japanese culture, and are learning tidbits of the language and other cultural aspects to apply to our lives. I want to be a doctor and I live with my grandparents. I think that's about it. Please let me know if you have a dream interpretation, I have a strong feeling about this meaning of dream.

I began the dream in my house with my grandparents. However, I was running around getting ready to leave. Around the house was a lot of water pressure, like a flood. Before I left I told my grandma that if she sees leaking coming from the windows to grab our pets (a cat and dog) and get out of there as fast as she could. What is weird is that I don't remember thinking of my grandfather (who I also live with awake). After I left I entered in to this huge auditorium/church hall. There were large windows at the front of the building that showed the flood/really hard rain pressing in from all sides. I remember feeling like this was the end, and not knowing what would happen to the poeple all around me, let alone myself. I found my boyfriend (I have one in my waking life) but it was not him; oddly enough in it was Mr. Miage from the karate kid. I was in a white slinky nightgown, and he picked me up in his arms and took me up stairs to an alter/stage. I remember thinking that even my old boyfriend could not pick me up so easily. In the back of both our minds I knew that I would be getting married up there. My boyfriend kissed me, and I responded to a past friend in the crowd--who doubted my quick decision to be married--and when I turned around my boyfriend became blurry. The man wh0 was marrying us went through some Japanese traditions...I can't remember the exact advise, but it was projected on a screen--and a I remember seeing it written in Japanese. When it came down to the rings, they were placed on a ledge that surrounded the stage, there were several to choose from. They looked like really gaudy bracelets, the one I eventually chose was red and gold and fit me snugly. Before the Japanese ceremony was over I transitioned in to another room where I was looking at my wedding dress and bridesmaid dresses. I heard ceremony music and began to call my bridesmaids from the crowd to put on the dresses and walk...not an easy task. I did not recognize any of the women. Before I could even get the dress on and walk, I woke up.