meaning of dream girlfriend

Ok so I've had a dream about 3 times now and I'm not sure what it means. The dream is me and another girl, apparantly a girlfriend, even though I don't have one. We are obviously crazy about eachother. The first part of the dream is me and this girl going out to maybe a friends house to hang out. The part I can always vividly remember is us going back to my house and the dream always ends with just a quick little kiss, nothing too big but enough to give me the feeling that I really love this girl. I'm 16, single, at the time of these dreams there was a girl that I had been friends with for awhile that was begining to turn romantic but unfortunatly it didn't work out. This dream drives me crazy and I just really want to know what it means, thanks for the help. My names matt by the way, but names never come up in the dreams for some reason, also I know this girl is good looking but I never get a good look at what she looks like in the dream