meaning of jealous relationship dream

I had a dream where my best friend, her boyfriend, many other people whom I can't remember, and I were all in a hotel room of sorts. Morgan and Jas started kissing on the bed and it really upset me so I ended up hiding underneath the bed. Everyone else in the room took the side of Morgan and Jas and said I was overreacting. I told my Morgan to stop kissing him in front of me because it really hurts when I even think about them together, and they both said no.
Then suddenly we were walking somewhere (I'm not sure where) and Jas started talking about certain things he didn't like. I remember stating "don't say anything about Obama!" but he then did (they are quite conservative while I am a liberal) and I got very upset with him and mentioned to my friend Taylor (who had at some point joined us) that I had some strong words for him, and then randomly just looked at Jas and said "well you know what, I hate jesus so I guess we're even"
I have no idea where that came from and then Jas gets very angry at me and starts yelling. I explain to him that it's perfectly fine for him to have his opinion, but I just wasn't raised religiously so that's what I thought. Morgan was at this point torn, because she agrees with me but doesn't want Jas to be mad at her. And that's when I woke up
Some things about my life that could have to do with this:
I don't see Morgan very often (she lives in a different state) but she is definitely my best friend.
I've never met Jas but I've talked to him and he is a nice boy, but ever since Morgan started dating him she's changed and I don't like that.
I found out that Morgan and Jas have had sexual intercourse around April (it's July now) and this fact still bugs me for some reason.
There is a man I know who is older than me and lives in a different country, however, he is one of my closest friends and I have strong romantic feelings for him. This man has a physical relationship with another girl, but has told me multiple times that nothing will happen between them.
I don't want to have these feelings for this man anymore, but at the same time, I'm scared to try to stop the feelings.
I get hurt very easily as I am quite emotionally sensitive.
I am 16 years old and a female.
I am relatively happy with my life except for the situation with Morgan and the situation with the man I mentioned earlier.
I have never been in a relationship.
I get a secret happy jolt when others break up out of relationships because I get very jealous of my friends who have guys crawling over them.