meaning of dream about middle school

my dream was about me at my middle school on the last day and there was this strange outbreak of...something.it made large bumps appear on peoples faces and if you got it your soul was condemned to evilness and you had a wierd power like in that movie jump(i only saw 5 mins of it where he was at the bank scoping and he went back to his apartment and remembered the bank and went back and forth from the bank to his apartment taking the money).well i walked into the gymnasium and a girl that i dont recall ever seeing before got it and she was really pissed,so she started screaming at people and asking "WHO GAVE THIS TO ME!!?she moved around the gymnasium super fast that you couldnt see her move WHO THE Fa#(K DID IT!!!?she calmed down a little and said "well then if i got it then everyone has to have it to."and then a friend of mine he was a guy and i liked him.he ran out of the gymnasium and shut the door and i was behind him and i said let me in!please!!i started panicking and almost crying.i guess i got all my strength together and shoved the door open and was like if i got it im gunna find you and KILL YOU!!!!he started laughing and i did to cause i was just kidding but then i shut the door and put a huge soda machine in front of it,but at my school no pop is allowed and inside the soda machine there is only juice.but in my dream it had soda in it and i thought this isnt right but mabye cuz its the end of the year they decided to put pop in it.so my friend tori (shes a girl) came up to me and i said you got a doller?she said no.i said what are you talking about?you have 10 dollers right there.and you have 5 dollers and some 1's so she gave me a doller and said i didnt even know i had that much money!(tori's really nice and doesnt lie).so tori flashed her money at me and then i had the same amount of money as tori and i gave her the doller back and tried one of my new dollers but it didnt work so tori pushed me over and us both laughin she said let me try.and then my dog ran up and started looking through a news bin next to the soda machine.the news bin wasnt there before but i didnt notice.my dogs name is scruffy, hes a wired haired terrier and a poodle.i picked him up and tori petted him and i put him between my legs but he was still on the floor.i did that so he wouldnt run away while i was buying my pop.the pops in the machine were only mountin dews.so i bought one but while it was going down to the thing were you take it out of the machine it stayed there and tori started pressing buttons and put her doller in after mine and a flashlight came out for me and a pop came out for tori.i said dam you tori i wasnt angry and we were both laughing really hard.so we said our goodbyes and i walked towards my friend alicia.for some reason i had a strange large purple back pack on and my dog was in it.he was small and squished but he had room to breath and run around inside it.alcia said thats a good idea id never thought of that.i was like what?she said your bag.you put your dog in a bag to keep him from running away.i was like oooohh.ok.then the doors to the gymnasium burst open and everyone that i locked in there came out covered in bumps and there skin was all gray.but there attitudes were the same.they were all laughing and touching people.then some one wiped it on me i tried to run but i was in slow motion and couldnt.then i was in my neighborhood and me and some friends were having skating races but we werent skating normal but on our knees and we had tons of races and then my teacher miss ley(shes my band teacher and i hate her)started counting us off for the next race but she was singing notes in the same pitch but not.it was confusing and people started and i started late not understanding when to go.i lost.then i was back at school trying to run away but couldnt.some one with the illness started draging me away and i gave this note that i had written knowing that id probably be infected and threw it at my friend alyssa she was sitting on a table all casual and then she saw me and started panicking.i said alyssa! give this note to my mom and dad!!tell them i love them and this is not my choice!look at the adress and find them!!!NOW!!!!i screamed knowing my inpending doom and hoping she could make it out alive and uninfected and give the note to my parents.but then this big flying airbaloon but oval shaped boatish thing came up and took me away and we started flying away the boat sprayed my with this stuff to counteract the illness and it worked.i said who are you and where are you taking me!!!?!?!then a computer voice started talking and it said around the world.i said i want to go home.i was crying really really hard cuz i knew somehow he wasnt gunna let me go i still had my dog but i didnt take him out for the fear of him taking my dog away.he didnt answer me but this super hot guy that was in this music video appeared and said your on a journey of a life time then disappeared and the computer voice said were do you want to go and he was on the water i said i dont know and started wondering around he was sailing us towards a island but couldnt fly cuz people would see him and i guess he was i secret thing that no one was supost to know about.there was a panel and a circular grate on the floor and i pressed a button and it opened and there were stairs made out of human hands leading down and not realizing what they were i stepped on it and started screaming and crying.i felt like a little kid bien dropped of at a day care thinking that my parents were never coming back.except i new they werent comig back and the computer shoed up in human form as a stuck up butler saying sir,master,the child has stumbled across your stairs.he showed up with an old fashioned ice back on the side of his forehead and was sitting outside the window on the wing saying its okay and i stopped crying.he left. like poof.gone.and i was left by myself i had a room and went to it and started crying the computer thing said annoyed.stop crying!i said how can i when im never gunna see my parents or family or friends again?!!!!?he sighed and said were would you like to go?i said HOME YOU MOTHER Fa#(K A$$ WIPE!!!!!!he said no.were else.i said.......china i guess.he said ok then flue into the air towards china i guess.i said why me?why would you guys take me?he said i dont know.cuz this note i guess and a face appeared and he started reading the note and laughing.i was like WHAT HAPPENED TO THE GIRL WHO HAD THE NOTE!!!!!!!!????!!!!!!!!?!!!WHAT HAPPENED TO HER!!!!!he said i dont know.then the head turned and smiled. i hadnt seen the computers face before and this sounds really really really gay but his face was the face of the young version of john travolta.throughout my whole dream i cried,i only stopped crying when the "master" showed up then immediatley started crying again.i cried so much cuz i missed my parents