analysis and meaning of weird dream about school

one thing you should know is that i often miss the my old middle school where the dream took place,because all of my friends from there went to different highschools and i wish we were still together back there.So this si how the dream went:

I was in my old middle schools girl locker room, and me and alot of other girls were sitting down and it was like the first day of school and we were all waiting for roll call. then the coach came in and told us to go outside. Well i left my purse in the lockeroom, so i turned around and went back in, at this point i realized my purse was stolen, and i kept blaming it on this girl who is actually the only person i actualyl know from the dream. im currently taking summer school and shes in my class. not to be mean but shes a weardo, shes nice and a littel to over friendly. well i kept telling the coach that she took my purse and she was like no i didnt, then after a while of arguing she finally walked me into the coaches offcice and admitted she hid it in there. she gave it back to me and then i dont remember what happened but i ended up in a neighborhood with huge houses and everone was throwing like hundreds of tennis balls at each other and i was trying to catch up with someone while trying to dodge all the balls at the same time. then i woke up. i really dont know what this means, but it was wierd.