meaning fo chasing octopus in a dream

i had a dream where was flash (the superhero) and i was some wierd 20 tenticle octopus was trying to get me as i was running over the water. suddenly everything changed & i was on land again & i was a bat now, being chased by 2 random people. not sure if boys or girls. i cant fly very well but i manage to stay off the ground. the 2 ppl chasing me finally catch me with a net & after some struggle i escape.we're having a random party at my house also so after the chase i jump back into wat feels like reality. my friend alex (who i like) comes over to the parrty & its wierd because he stopped wanting to come weeks ago. he brings over some drawings he made. most say i love you with wierd looking hearts & some are just random stuff with lots of green, blue, red & i think yellow. i ment to tell him that i still liked him but i never do. we dont start to go out or anything, we just hang out. right after the party we leave to his house & we eat some cereal with his mom & sister(who happens to be one of my best friends) after we eat he walks me outside & just before i start to walk home, i wake up.