reoccuring dream

reoccuring dream - for about 1 year - the dream changes slightly from the first time but most remains the same. There is an older 3 or 4 story victorian house in my neighborhood. It is haunted, but the spirits are not malevolent. Some are mischeif makers and some are down right scary looking. There are 2 constants. An older gentleman ghost. He appears to be about 75 yrs old. He is my friend, Harry, Harvey, or Henry. I can never remember exactly his name. He comes when I call him in the house to show people it is haunted. He picks me up and swings me around the room or dances with me. The people only see me moving thru the air. He has romantic feelings for me that I do not return but he is a gentleman and never takes advantage. The other constant figure in the dream is Susan. She is the ghost of the daughter of the original owner of the house. She lives on the top floor of the home, and is known to scare anyone who intrudes in her space. She is very angry and takes it out on the unwary who trespass in her area upstairs. To get to her rooms, you must walk up many flights of creaking , wooden stairs that zig zag up and up. The landing at the top is a long hall filled with full length oval mirrors. It is always cold, drafty, and dim in her rooms. Her things are just as they were when she died. She appears to be in her late 20's and always wears a purple dress. I am the only person to have made peace with Susan and she has told me she died in house, and will never leave. Sometimes in the dream , the house is sold to snake oil salesmen who dont listen to the warnings given about the house or its inhabitants. Susan burns the house down rather than let them have it. She stays in the house and the other ghosts flee. Sometimes Harry, Harvey, Henry ( ?) stays and sometimes he flees. I get the feeling when he stays that it is because he is broken hearted over me., knowing I only want to be friends.