fly in the sky dream

reoccuring dream - since childhood, and the dream has grown and evolved. I have abilities that no one else has , yet when I try to share this with them, they are indifferent. As a child I could fly, only about 3 feet off the ground and only for short spurts of time. Now, over the years I have learned to float in the air. I can sit down, in the air as if it were a chair. I can climb an invisible staircase, 4 or 5 steps and down. I have worked very hard over the years on the stairs. Now I can do it everytime and I try to teach others but they are unimpressed. These dreams are VIVID. In them, I remember having the dream before, and think , THIS time it must be real. It seems more real than my "awake" time. The people in the dreams change. I am over 40 and this dream has evolved for about 30 yrs. Ocassionally I fly, but it is still a great effort and every time I fly over water, the gravity pulls me down. I can jump off the 2nd floor of the mall and float to the ground with out causing a ripple of concern from the crowds. I now have complete control of gravity ( regarding my body) within about 50 feet of the ground. Frequently lately I have floated in a standing position about 12 inches off the ground rather than walk with the crowd. I point it out to those around me but , as always they dont see the significance.