reoccuring dream

Okay. I'm 15 and i have this reoccuring dream that i have been having since i was little and it doesn't make sense, actually, hearing it, it sounds funny, but dreaming it scary. It starts off that i'm with someone, like a friend that i don't really talk to anymore from school. we didn't have a fight or anything, we just kinda stopped talking. her name is morgan. and she is with me and i have this feeling in the pit of my stomach-the one i get when i feel like something bad is gonna happen, or dread. It also smells like rotting frogs (i kept a pet frog in secret when i was little and it died, so i hid it and it stank up my room) ever so slightly. and i'm inside this big place with a whole bunch of younger kids (like 9 yrs oldish) and theyre all in line to get on this rollercoaster and the floor feels wobbly and the walls are made of glass. i look out and its cloudy and i see the rollercoaster morgan is making me go on (cause i dont wanna wimp out) and the only thing holding it up is a cable running above it leading to a tunnel and a few old stilts. it looks scary and old and unsafe. it looks like it will break or give way any second. it looks like it is made of wood. it is above murky brownish water. it starts high, then it goes down into a sharp curve and goes steep down and then flattens out and turns up a bit and you go into this tunnel and its over. it's real short. but my god its scary. the whole time i have that feeling in my stomach and the smell makes me feel sick. i always have to ride it more than once, and this time, the second time i rode it, when we went on the part that plunges down towards the water, i vomited and we fell out and swimmed to the tunnel. i kept getting the dirty water in my mouth and accidentally swallowing it. this is the part where everyone laughs at me, but the roller coaster is owned by michael jackson (hes creepy looking) and nobody figures it out but me that when all of these kids get on that huge scary rollercoaster, they don't come out because he is taking them.
i have this dream like once every year or so, and it freaks me out and last night i had it. it's been nearly 24 hrs later and i still feel sick and uneasy from remembering it. i know it sounds silly. but its scary and i never want to get on. the only thing holding this rickety thing up is a single cable and like two stilts above nasty water. but to me it is really creepy. please help me. i need to know what this means. they say that when u have a scary dream, you have to face your fear. everytime i have it, i do. this time i ended up talking to michael jackson (like small talk-it changed into a different dream by then) and i rode the rollercoaster a few times.