kiss dream

I was in a resterant with all my guy friends and it's was like a diner setting.this guy i'm friends with but used to like went to kissed me goodbye but remembered I have a boyfriend(who was no where in sight) then I got to a hotel and these girl that who have been spreading rumors about me in reality were at the hotel sending texts to everyone about me. My best guy friend ran to the hotel because he heard about what they were doing and he walked me over to the wall and he hugged me for a really long time up against the wall. He said no one will make me cry and get away with it. It seemed as if he were trying to protect me.(this part of the dream is a reaccuring dream)Then the boy who tried to kiss me before,tried again but this time on my neck and then remembered the boyfirend who wasn't in the dream at all.