drive in a care dream

Driving home in my car with my sister. in a room full of family and old acquatances who are enjoying dancing to irish music.i am not in a great party mood so i sit around barely chatting. I am sitting around a table with family and old friends having a drink chatting. i get up for one dance and then sit back down depressed or upset. i am wearing a white top and pants, and old love comes over and holds my face in his hands gives me a lingering kiss on the lips (i am feeling the love) and says we will be together again soon darling, he is wearing a white pyjama top and red and white bottoms he gets off his arm chair and leaves the room through an exit with no door turns right into a corridor with bright yellow light.I wake up missing him. This is strange dream as i am now marrried and expecting our first baby.