dragon in a dream

were riding on a griffin in Baltimore city ( where I used to live ) and I was taking him to some building where he would be safe. His safety was my top priority. We landed in the middle of a dimly lit abandoned street ( night time ). I got off and smiled at Joshua giving him a hug. Some older guys ( probably guards of some sort ) took him away and up some steps through the red double doors of the building. He looked back before the doors shut. I woke up at this time, but went back to sleep and the dream continued. Except that now Joshua was in trouble and it was my job to save him. Some older guy ( probable guard ) gave me a raven black griifin. " The fiercest," he said. I got on the griffin and placed us in the middle of the abandoned street. We were soon running for take off, but when I pulled up on the small loop of fabric I was holding onto ( the other griffin at the beggining of the dream had reigns and was...brown I think...anyway ) the griffin didn't go up, it just kept running. Suddenly a guy opened his front door on my right ( and the street was fairly wide ) and yelled, " you have to say " Yip Yip " ! ". So I did and up I went. A couple guys gathered around a mail looking truck stared at me with astonished eyes while I ascended into the air about five feet above them. No one knew about griffis actually existing, but I didn't give them much thought considering no onewould beleive them anyway. So I kept going higher. When I saw a helicopter though I made my incline into the sky steeper. - I can't get cought by a news helicopter!-, I thought to myself. The helicopters light blinded me for a moment. I pulled on the loop of the sadle and quikly removed myself from the helicopters veiw. I took a few seconds to scan around me and saw a large wooded area. - I hate flying through the woods,- I thought to myself. - but it doesn't look like I have much of a choice.- The helicopters light caught me again and I rocketed down toward the trees. I paused for a moment hovering not one foot from the ground. " Joshua..." I felt his presence near. His fear struck me like a icy wind. And for a moment I was in his body. There were small evil animals flying around. They looked like really small dragons about the size of a squirrel maybe a little bigger. I was looking at the dark forest again and surged into it. Love powering my every move of accuracy as I easily dogded tree after tree, telling myself which direction to go in my head. - Left, right, right, left, right, left, left, right...- And when I saw light I poured on the speed determined to find and protect Joshua. I knew this had to be where he was being held. The sky was black when I entered these trees. When I broke through the forest and came into the light I pulled back on the saddle loop and let my eyes adjust. Everything was white except some missile turrents ( like cannons ) that were placed strategically throughout the room. And those dragon things were balck. And staring at me. They had stopped whatever they were doing and just hovered there staring at me. I didn't want to stick around and wait for those weapons to get hot so, as fast as I could, I went strait for the room where Joshua was being held captive. I was in the third room by the time they started shooting at me. The dragons were so easy that all I had to do was fly by them and knock 'em hard with the griffins wings to knock 'em down and out for the count. They kept shootind at me with, as I said before, strategically placed missile turrents. But I got through the fourth room fine and was battling dragons in the fifth room when I woke up. For good this time.