prophetic dream

I was outside with some family members loading my aunts car and all of a sudden i look up and all the stars where expanding and moving as it was a meteor shower I was fasinated about it and never seen nothing like that. I made a dream to the last to shooting stars and after that the sky was clear of stars. We all went inside and when i went on the internet and saw that a meteor had hit the atlantic ocean causing a huge tsunami heading towards the whole east coast of the united states. With shock and terror we looked at the radar of where its going to hit and how long until it does and there was some cities in central united states that were safe because of the altitude. We were rushing trying to leave because we live in Miami, FL and on the radar it shows that florida will be under water. After rushing my dad suggested that we go to a city in North Carolina and i told him we cant because it will get flooded and hit as well but i noticed that city my dad said to go to was on the list of possible cities the impact will be safe from but i didnt like the fact of going to north carolina and i suggested to go to Indiana.



I think my dream has something to do with Nostradamus and his prediction of a Meteor hitting the Atlantic Ocean cause the whole east coast to flood.