stress dream

I awoke this am feeling disturbed. In my dream I awoke in the back of a black car with 2 people up front, me in the back with anther person. I was in my pajamas. We were driving from my childhood home up the road. I shook my head as if I had just awoken and looked at the person next to me. There were no details excep they were all dressed in black suits and they were all men. The man in the passenger seat was blonde. I told them that we should be further up the road for as long as we were drivng and they laughed. The told me I was "out" for awhile. They drove up into my home town and parked outside the library - across from the police department. I told them that I wanted to get out and see my children. They laughed and told me I wasn't going anywhere. I told them I was going to leave and they told me to go ahead. I got out and started to run on the sidewalk, toward the police department (we were parked cross the street). The blonde man got out and laughed at me and all of a sudden I couldn't walk - like someone hit me with a stun gun - I had no pain, just couldn't move my arms or legs properly - like I was in slow motion. I started to panic and screm but nothing would come out. All three men were laughing - the driver stayed in the car, the other two men were on the sidewalk laughing at me. I awoke with a start and haven't been able to shake the disturbed feeling yet.