few weird dreams

this was maybe 2, 3 years ago, when i was maybe 12. i had recently moved out of these apartments which i loved because it was fun around their. my favorite animal since i was about 6 has always been foxes. anyways, this is how it went.
I was walking around in those appartments i used to live in. I came across a white fox and started to pet it. the fox was very fluffy and sweet. it walked beside me. I was so happy and decided to keep him/her as a pet! so I was on my way home, but i was somehow in a subdivision with houses and not those appartments. We were infront of a driveway and this crazy guy with a go-cart was backing out of it in a crazy way, it was backing out in a circular motion. He ran over the white fox and the fox got squished into what looked like a little ball of playto. I was so upset i started crying horribley. I run into my house and my mom doesn't even care i'm crying she just yells "i told u those were chicken pox!" which i dont understand because ive nvr had chicken pox, i got the shot when i was 10 yrs old.
heres another 1.well this happened maybe 2 months ago. i started dating this guy on dec. 2nd and i fell inlove for the first time. i honestly dont understand cheating and i have never wanted to cheat. cheating is worse than abbusive relationships to me, i wouldnt nvr take a man back if they cheated on me either.anyways, heres the dream.
I was at my school, in this room called "the guided study hall" this guy grabs me from behind, turns me around and starts making out with me! i thought it was my boyfriend, but it was this other guy that i barely talked to at my school. when i find out it was not donnie i started crying and freaking out in my dream. thats all i remember.