native american dreams

this native american is trying to attack me. i'm scared, so very scared. it's trying to kill my by turning into a snake and an eagle. my dad was their trying to save me. he might have saved me, im not sure i dont remember much.what could this mean?i am 100% not racist in real life, but all my dreams about bad people are different races than me.
heres another dream and i think this happened a yr ago.I was running from Snoop Dogg, that african american rapper. i dislike all of his songs exept for "Drop it Like its Hott". He has a gun in his hand like he's trying to kill me. im running as fast as i can, crying my eyes out and screaming for help, but he's just walking and he's doing just find keeping up with me. i see a school. that has a tennis locker room. i love tennis, i used to play it all the time with my sister, but we dont play much anymore and i miss it. anyways, im running to it. theirs a couple girls in their and im screaming "help! help!" thats all i remember.