Dream Analysis - Meaning Of Dreams: fight

This guy and i were standing on a stage but no one else was around us. There was a light shining on us bt all the other lights were off. We were talking to eachother and i wanted to put my arms around him bt i couldnt because he was sore around that area. So i put my arms around his neck and he put his arms around my waist. We looked into eachothers eyes and then we kissed bt whilst we were kissing some people started shooting at us so we jumped off the stage and i started shooting back at them. The guy i kissed wanted 2 look at what was going on but whilst he looked he got shot in the shoulder.


I saw what happened and ran over to him, i took off his jacket to see how bad it was. But then all of a sudden we were at a airport and he was wearing army clothes. I watched him go into the plane with tears running down my face. Then i woke up from the dream.

Other info: A week before i had this dream, i saw 4 boys and all of them had black hair. Now one of these boys looked very similar to the guy in my dream.