: hammer Dream Analysis - Meaning Of Dreams

I am a lady of 77 years old,I live with my husband
and 3 grown up children, and we are very happy.
One of my daughters is married and I have a11year old grandson who lives far away.

I dreamed this afternoon that I was working with a hammer and nail and I was hammering the nail in the ground.It was hard work, but I continued hammering the nail, when I got an electric shock and was stuck to the nail and hammer, I screamed for my dead mother for help, at the same time thinking of my children
and clinging to dear life.Then suddenly ( I did not see the face of the person ) a hand put a hand on my hand and pulled me away from the hammer and nail saving my life.I then jumped from my sleep my heart racing, my head aching and I am experiencing light head . I feel very anxious now.It is to be noted my mother passed away 27 years ago.