Dream Analysis - Meaning Of Dreams: teeth

I am going on eight months pregnant and I keep having dreams that my teeth fall out. I do not fully remember the older dreams I had about that, but the most recent one was more of a nightmare. I was at the mall sitting at a small table with my baby and I was extremely physically tired, trying to eat a snack. This man that I have seen in dreams before offered to watch my baby for me because I looked so tired.


I seemed to trust the man, he was familiar to me and I let him take her. My mother and my younger sister were at the mall on there own accord and I caught there attention, they seemed foolishly drunk, but my sister is too young to drink. My boyfriend called me and I told him that the baby was with the man, he was very upset with me and said he was coming up to the mall immediately to get the baby from him. He seemed to not trust the man at all. They got in a small quarrel and the man said that all he wanted to do was help. I invited my mother and sister to come to my place to watch movies.


My place was a strange multileveled house and we kept the lights off, although it was nighttime, only the television provided light for the living room where my mother and sister were laying on the floor waiting for me. I went to the bathroom and my tooth was hurting so I touched it with my finger and again with my tongue. Immediately the tooth fell out along with a chunk of my upper mouth. Small black hair clusters were growing from all of it. I ran to the living room to show my mom and she said, "thats what you get for smoking that weed all those days." Then I woke up making sure all of my teeth were there.