dream analysis

Here are few dreams that i got from my readers.........
and yes i had analysis those dreams. can you do it too?
i recently had this dream of climbing a steep hill literally holding on to reach the top. When i reached to the top of the hill i could not find the way in which i had passed to get to the top, and going back down was impossible.
it's now ,more than a week and i keep on dreaming that i am down or lying dowrn and i don't have the strengh to stand up,all the muscles and the bones hurt,i feel helpless and i stand up very very hard and i don't remember even if i do.
Other info: this period i had a lot of money issues and i broke also my car!...usually i am an optimistic person.
Okay so i've been having this dream where i see myself dead or i am being killed by someone. When i see myself dead, i'm usually hung from a rope from the ceiling and i know its me cuz i seen my face. When i'm being killed by someone i'm usually biased at first but the person catches me and then cuts my throat and i sometimes feel something drag across my neck. As well, i never see the person's face, but they're usually wearing dark colors. Some variations include me getting strangled and then i wake up cuz it feels like i can't breathe. Please help me understand this, it scares the hell outta me.