dream analysis

i work at pizza hut i am an 18 year old female and have a b/f that i cheated on with a coworker months ago and i live with my mom

dream analysis ... im opening cash and then i get to leave so i go to the dining room to get a drink and then notice people at the bar but dont acknowledge them and bf is coming over for lunch so i lock doors at home and hop in the shower. when i get out and go to my room i get in my clothes turn around and a creepy guy from work last night is standing there. I scream he runs grabs my mouth and throws me on the bed. He is on top of me and strips me down while im trying to fight him. He then pulls out tape and tapes my mouth legs and hands. Then he whispers he has been thinking about what i said and im wrong im the one for him. Then he barrels into me and goes three times then smacks my face and runs out. then bf comes in moments later and sees me unties me asks what happens and i tell him then bf dissappears...