a few dreams sent my me for dream analysis

I am in bed in two coworkers, no sex involved. I stand up to use the restroom and find feces in the toilet with frogs comming out. Some black others had orange and black spots.
I have had this dream analysis constent from childrhood up to adult hood of standing over a clifft looking down and seeing a river flow of corpsus of cows.

im a 20 year old working at a burger king and the work is endless then i get killed a diferent way each time the first is by a deep fryer.then it swiches to a hospital and im in the er and my frend is dieaing but i cant save him and he dieas im my arms then i drive a car of a cliff but it flys then im with all thes hot girlsin a hot tub

in my dream analysis im at a school and were watching some wierd play or act. it's got a clown. the people that are watching the play are talking about something called the 3rd level. it means if u watch it 3 times you will die. well i watched it three times and i was all the sudden on some roller coaster and at the end i blacked out. i wake up at my house but im weak and i know im suppose to be killed soon. then the clown shows up again and i woke up. i was awake for 2 secs then went to sleep. i had the same dream again but this time there was more in it and it was more specific.

In my dream analysis i head a great cry and someone praying for what seemed like evryone, the there was a ruh of wind and something came in the wind and covered all the people but it did touch me, i felt as though i had to start praying for everyone, then suddenly i found myself in our house and i saw things like creatures disguised as furniture and suddenly i woke up.