meaning of dreams

Im filipina, used to be married but vows taken away.My husband is 74 and Im 45.He is retired now doing freight forwarding business.He just come for a visit and back to states,doesn't have a plan to stay here in our country. i have 3 grown up children,the eldest daughter gto married and 2 boys age 17 & 20 both not @ school.I am active in my Faith in Jesus Christ. I dream about a triangle with fire inside. a sign of GOD made out of green plant. I saw my pastor, and a pisture that we're inside the church or class, i heard him called my name , He said, Rose? Rose who? Rose Paul? then i was alarmed since i was sitting at the back of the class. at the gate he was dressed in white suit and im trying to showed him what i think he wants me to report, like an assignment. Then i showed him a lots of boxes wrapped with Christmas wrapper, @ the attic, pointing it out to him. People dressed nice coming out of the gate dressed up. there's this other night i dreamed about worshiping people, churches.? what is this dream? Thanks God Blessed you!