dog dream

 i am out walking my dog on a warm sunny day and we turn into the woods for some shade , as i enter the woods the sun has gone and is replaced with the moon, but the moon red as blood, sad and crying huge gasping sobs and as i approach the clearing i look up through the canopy of trees and the tears of the moon fall like rain but they are black as ink and as the drops land on me it covers me like tar , I try to pull it off my skin and this make me bleed, the dof then laps at the dripping wound then walks away rearing up on hind legs to wlak like a man and takes the form of my older brother who turns and snarls at me then attacks, We fight each other until he is slain and as i look from my black and bloody hands to my dead brother his body takes the form of the dog lifeless and bleeding at my feet .

this is a reoccuring dream i have had for many years since being a child ....it's always the same ....i am 33, female , married, 4 children ...i worry about everything even little things, i'm not a good sleeper , i don't work i'm a full time stay home mum and my marriage is a little stormy .