meaning of dreams playing volleyball

Well in my dreams I am walking with my friend and I see this girl that I like talking with girl thats my friend and I walk past her just ignoring her,she says why am I acting like that.I say something then blow a kiss at her she smiles.The rest is blank.I wanted to get to know her and at least try to be friends so I started writing messages on Myspace it started off well but I wrote something dumb like a joke at the end and she never wrote back.So we never wrote anything again after that,I don't want to do anything cause she has a boyfriend.The friend in the dream she was talking to had told her a while back that I liked her when she was single.Also does she feel confident about telling me what she wants to do in her senior of high school playing volleyball she didn't mind if I went to her games.
Other info: