cafe dream meaning

 I was in a Cafe
my ex (?) boyfriend's younger brother got a girlfriend
they looked so good together
my ex boyfriend's blackberry phone
there's a wallpaper of his younger bro and gf smiling
then my ex boyfriend was smiling at me telling me they look good together
I was with them in one table but beside us, another table was where my friends were
so I moved to the other table and talked to my friends instead
then my friends were saying he's coming he's coming
He came, he sat beside me and he showed me pictures of me, my unique facial expressions
and he also gave a gift, a video, he took a video of himself or recorded himself and sang this song, lovely song
it was a happy but also a sad song
i felt my heart beating so quick in the dream
all of a sudden, i had to go somewhere i was walking on the street, it was raining a little
and my ex boyfriend rode a bike and went away and i saw his back.

Other info: me and my bf had no choice but to have a long distance relationship and recently we broke up
Email: