meaning of dreams relationship

I recently fell in love wit a guy who I found out had a girlfriend. he told me before that he love me. before I knew of his girlfriend I had a dream that I came home one day and found him at my parents house talking to my family and seem to be having a great time. then I remember telling my family how much I like him and I was really happy and smiling in my dream. then my dream was over. in real life my family don't know about him. because we had a sort of relationship online going. even tho I met him once in person. I really do love this guy and he is still with the girl. please can u help me figure this out. could a be a sign for me and him in the future. I would greatly appreciate your help. thank you in advance. kim

Other info: I'm a 21 year old female looking for answers for a dream... to a relationship I believe could still exist or happen in the near future.