meaning of big house dream

When I was still in elementary I had a dream where I entered a white big house I stayed there for a while there were two people there a boy, who is older than me, and I can't remember the other one. I heard that I was going to be killed in there so I tried to ran away but I can't seem to open the gate. Then the boy saw me trying to ran away he chased me but I was able to open the gate and I ran as fast as I could he followed me and at a time I was about to get caught I woke up. Years later I dreamed about it again but I am in high school now, but something had change in the dream. In my dream I remebered that this had already happened so I tried to escape earlier before I will hear that I will be killed. I did manage to escape but the boy saw me and he chased me but the time he reached the gate he stopped running and the gate were closed. I ended up looking at the house behind a brick wall of another house.