menaing of real dreams

When Im Dreaming it feels like im actually there and that its actually Happening. I Can Feel The Touch Of someone and smell everything like im really standing right by it. But This Particular Dream Happened Two Nights Ago And It Felt Like it really happened.

I was at some kind of get together with friends, bands were playing and there was tail gating. i was walking by a few trucks with my friend and i notice a guy sitting on a truck. Dark Hair, Green Eyes Tall. He Comes over to me, breathless and says he saw me and just had to talk to me. We Have A loooong conversation just About everything, he then grabs my hand and i can feel EVERY rough spot and callous on his hand. The Dream Goes On And we somehow see each other mulitple times and we talk every night on the phone (i know it seems that im missing parts of the dream but thats how it seemed to me) by this part were-not dating but both pf us know how much we both like each other....one day i get a call and he tells me that he has to go back to texas to his dads for the summer and that he wont be able to see me, but that he loves me and that we're going to get together seriously when he gets back...so a few days go by and im in my room and then the dream switches over to where im looking down at my mom opening the door to find him,(because shes already met him and knows the situation,shes not surprised to see him and he tells her how much he loves me.) she calls me down from upstairs and when i see him i actually feel the butterfllies in my stomach. i run downstairs and he meets me there, and imediately grabs me and pulls me into a kiss, i ask why hes here and says his dad just picked him up to bring him to texas and he asked his dad to stop by so he could tell me good bye. he tells me he loves me and says he'll never stop talking to me when he goes to his dads. as im walking him out the door he hands me a note and says this all things i dont have time to say right now. kisses me on the ceeck and hands me my favorite hoodie of his...and thats were the dream ends.
everything about this dream makes me wonder if this will really happen, please tell me what you can!