meaning of dreams deep forest

I was in a deep forest, at night, being chased by a bear that was afraid of water. I myself was also afraid. When I wanted to escape the bear, I would simply hop onto a patch of land surrounded by water. When he would go away, or had his back turned, I would hop back onto the main land and run again. He would soon be chasing me again. I eventually reached a large, murky lake, and dove into the water, thinking that i could fully escape the bear. I looked back, and he had transformed into a man. I remember feeling very afraid at the sight of him. The man was now fallowing me, instead of the bear, saying that i was stupid for believeing that water frightened him. I swam away from him, althought he is still persuing me, and climbed onto a wooden dock. An ax was laying on the middle of the dock, and I threw it into the water, thinking he could use it aganist me. I then ran up a path and reached a small village of all white houses. they kind of looked like the houses you would see in the pilgram days. I started banging on the doors of all the houses that had their lights on (they were all electric lights), but none opened their doors. the entire time, this man is chasing me. I finally reach a large manor, and scream for help while knocking on the door. The door opens, and my boss, Wray, is standing in the doorway. He is like a father to me, probably closer to me than my own biological father, and he gave me refuge. I felt utter relief wash over me. i was finally safe. I was huddled in the arms of his wife, Milla, who is also like family, and he closed the door. The man was on the other side of the door. Now, their doorway was surrounded by blocks of glass. I remember that it was a clear night, I could see the stars through the glass, and was constantly terrified that the man would look in, and I would see his face.My boss, meanwhile, turned to me and his wife and asked his wife where his gun was. She pointed to an undistinguishable spot, and that is when I woke up.


I am a sixteen-year-old girl, who normally doesn't remember her dreams. This one, I remember very vividly, almost as if it actually happened.