meaning of dreams sickness

The night before I feel asleep I experienced severe sickness. I dreamt about being with my step mom and my two brothers, its dark outside and were at the house where i grew up at. I remember my youngest brother getting in trouble, and me being asked to spank him. When i attempt to spank him i feel as if i have to strength. Like im just moving my arms but, nothing is happening. Im 15. My grandfather comes outside and speaks to me. Very quickly we say our goodbyes telling eachother we love eachother over and over again. And we drive away, coming to a meadow type place, where I see my grandfathers dog being attacked by a duck and another dog. I take him to the hospital, and i remember my friend Morghanne being in the car and the steering wheel being on the opposite side of the car. I also remember putting the dog in the back and the steering wheel being so low to my legs it was pinching them. And we drive to the hospital and the black nurse informs me that the vet is closed but she can take the dog to another vet and get him in. So she takes him and we drive off. It still being dark I get a call from my grandfather telling me that my grandmother is so worried and is crying. (which she never cries) The whole dream is dark.