c

I dreamed that I had a little brother that was possessed and my mother didn't know that he was I told her about it and she told me that i was being silly. She went to go bathe him she was facing him and he was facing me he kept reaching for me like he wanted to grab me. There was evil in his eyes while he was staring at me. He continued to stare at me while reaching over my mothers shoulder towards me. It looked like he wanted to hurt me. Then later on he was running around the pitch black house really fast and I was crouched in a corner hoping he wouldn't find me. I was so scared I was shaking in fear.

Other info: Thank you

Email: Dreamer4090@yahoo.com


--
Date/Time: 2010-04-24 09:31:22 PDT
Sender IP: 71.127.80.34 [United States] vaefgrskyblfenwz
Referrer: http://interpret-dreams.awardspace.com/contact-interpret-dreams.htm