meaning of dreams Hawaii

I was in Hawaii (never been there before) looking out of a crack of light in a cave. Outside the cave I saw the countryside and I knew something was out there. So I made my way to a high hill, and looking down from that hill towards the east I saw a flock of beasts. They were running through a forest. One crossed the road and its presence was unlike the others. It resembled a woolly llama with long horns cascading all the way to the ground in one circular fashion. The wool was a long, curly and had faded from brown to white from root to tip. I took a picture of it and it saw me. It immediately ran to me and I started running. It chased me effortlessly while I worked hard to fend it off. Like it was teasing me. I managed to push its head away once, then it got behind me and trampled me. I woke up feeling the sensations in my nerves. Very odd. It was beautiful, yet I knew evil. It does not really represent anything to me that I know of, as I have had my share of hard times but for me this kind of thing is unusual. I am a 32 year old female who lives in Michigan.