meaning of dreams white dress

I had a dream, last night. In my dream, I was wearing a white eyelet dress and had long, tousled curls. I pulled my hair over my shoulder, revealing a henna tattoo, that from a distance, resembled The Thinking Man, but up-close, was a list of Chinese characters. I was surrounded my filthy children, who were all grabbing at me, but I didn't know they were dirty and there was a table, nearby, with Valentine's petite fours and a red table cloth. The rest of the room was drab and pitifully plain, even the lighting was poor. The kids were pointing out the door and I turned, to see what they were looking at and my boyfriend was in the doorway and I followed him, out to my car and the whole time, nothing is said, until after he kisses me passionately, then, I say "yes" and this time, I kiss him and I wake-up.
Last year, my boyfriend had a dream, where I was surrounded my dirty kids and I had a black statue on my back, that everyone could see, but me.
The night before last, I had a dream, too. I was leaving a brightly lit place, with rapids, going between two-cliffs, leading my boyfriend to a calm pond, surrounded in dark green vegetation and peaceful lighting, it seemed calm and tranquil, there. I was a mermaid and he was in a canoe.
When we first-met, three-years-ago, he had a dream, that we were in a cave and I was swimming away and he was in a boat, trying to catch me, calling for me to get in the boat and I was just giggling and swimming further away.
Do these dreams make any sense, to you?

Other