meaning of dreams dead guy

bout a month ago I had a dream about this guy I used to know who has been died for two years now. In my dream he seems angry and he wants to take me away and there is this old woman that went past between me and this guy as he was about to take me, as she went past - the guy desapered!....And now this week I had a differnt dream- And he was there- In this one what happens is! there is this beutiful girl that comes to me and she wants me to design her a skirt - I took the gitls mesurements in this guy's present and as I was about to write them down - she say the main reason she came was she wants to sleep with me-She takes me to her house but as soon as we get there I find my mom and some people that I don't know moving thing around the girls house and this guy was still in our presents- but we could not do anything and it's almost as if this guy was waiting for me to do something stupid so he can have a chance with me! Can someone tell me what this means!