meaning of dreams smile

No events in my life (that I can think of) would contribute to this dream. I am a 24 year old female, if that helps. My dream: At first I am alone in this old small house that I was looking at to be remodeled. each room was empty and the living room had engraved designes on the wall. I walked out side and seen that the small old house was in the woods by itself. It was a bright and sunny day and very warm. As I was standing there I looked at the porch, it was small and very rickety, it had a lot of nails in it more then usual and way more then one person can count. I was looking out into the trees when a tribe of natives came to me there was so many, men, women, children, and babies. One man he walked up to me and spoke in his native language to me. He was not old or young and his hair was long and pulled back tight in a band. He kept speaking to me the others were not paying me any attention kids were playing and others were talking to them selves. He spoke louder to het my attention but I could not understand him then a cat ran out of the trees it looked hurt and it darted away but the natives seemed to hate the cat. and the one I was speaking with got more aggrivated with me. He said only four words to me in english: you have native spirite. The way he said it made it sound like he was annoyed that i could not understand him. Then I said I know someone who you can talk to. Then I went in the house and came back out with my brother, then the native spoke to my brother and my brother understood him and spoke back. as they were speaking I looked at one of the railings and there was thousands of nails in one little spot. when I looked back up the native smiled at my brother and said in english you have strong native spirite and sound very proudthen my brother smiled back. and that was the end of my dream. and me and my brother do have native in us. My brother more so then me.