meaning of boyfriend dream

Your Dream / Comments: started out in a big nice house. for some reason i was rooming with my ex roommate from college. From what i remember my boyfriend in my dream was one of my co workers. But in real life hes not. One of my other co workers who constantly hits on me was in my dream also. He kept trying to seduce me and it was working. next thing i know, my best friends mom comes in the door because she heard something so the boy hid in the bathroom and when she left he came back in and laid on th bed with me.

we had a very sporatic and passionate moment of kissing. then he was sucking way too hard and trying to pinch my lips. Then he claimed i was the bad kisser and i was shocked. Then the boyfriend in my dream came into the room and said he saw what happened. and then said its ok sophia and i got back together and left. Thats when i finally recognized that he was one of my co workers that i rather hate.

and i realized Thats not my boyfriend! where is my boyfriend and i started to panic and i ran into the other room that was the living/dining room and he was sitting there at the table with his family having dinner. i ran up to him and said his name he turned to me but looked busy.i kissed him and it was perfect. and then i said i really need to tell you something and he said not now im busy. And i said but its really important.

i wanted to tell him that i am in love with him. but he wouldnt give me the light of day and just shrugged me off like no big deal. And in my dream i vowed that i would never say the words i love you ever again. ran into the bedroom and started to become dizzy and heavy feeling, like i was intoxicated.
i kept telling myself this just cant be real. this has to be a dream. and i started yelling at myself to wake up. I began to hit myself in the face, smacking, pulling my hair, kicking, screaming at myself to wake up that none of it is real. Then my real boyfriend woke me up from my dream because i was whimpering in my sleep.

i have to know what this means because i just had this dream about ten minutes ago and i cant go back to sleep. i woke up gasping for air and crying and my shoulder hurting like crazy.