meaning of dreams obe

I have been having OBE's for years, they started when I was 17, I'm 26 now. Almost all have been unintentionally induced. I've had only one self-induced OBE. I've found when I fall asleep on my back with my hands on my stomach it happens. Last night, I fell asleep in this position, accidentally triggering an OBE. I didn't fully exit from my body this time, only the top part of my body broke free, but my legs were still stuck. It was very brief because my son woke up crying and pulled me out of it. However, for the couple of seconds I was in that limbo state I noticed that there was a black box floating about a foot above my chest. It was so strange, it was remarkably still, I know inanimate objects are always still, but this gave off no static, just pristinely quiet. It looked three dimensional, but it looked as if it expanded infinitely inward as well. I was wondering if you have any idea what this was. thanks.