meaning of dreams Fears Spiders sharks large fish

I woke up one day in my dream and no one was in my home. I walked out onto the streets and no one was there. I screamed and I heard no response. I went back to my house and went online and found some of my friends were all alive. Only 2 of them, and they were both girls. I found a cell phone and I found a car with the keys in it parked outside of my house. I hopped in and we drove to a hilton hotel. There was an old house outside of it, and we entered it. We heard someone talking to us. It was a demon. She came out and she was beautiful. She left with us. That is I can remember and I all wrote down. Each night reveals more secrets to the dream and what happens. Please help me out.

Other info: Fears: Spiders, sharks, large fish. Feelings: love to both of the girls. Gender: male