meaning of dreams market

In my dream I was walking through my local market but as I looked around I realized all the stalls were now Indian stalls sells all sorts of things. I started dancing as If I was wearing bells on my legs and feet. Then I started looking to buy Indian dancing bells. I found some and picked them up. All of a sudden a big chinese dragon appered and I felt as if it was going to attack me. It passed me twice and every timenit passed me I would hide the bells. Then I felt as if evil things were around me. So I started getting very scared and decided I should run to church to pray. Before I started running I noticed a small card with a shik guru on it appeared in my hand. Then the dragon came back and started chasing me as if It wanted to kill me. I ran in the direction of my church. Then somthing told me to throw the bells down so I hung them on a fence and continued to run. Then I woke up feeling scared. I am catholic and a shik friend keeps wanting me to be his girlfriend. I am a dragon in the chinese calander