meaning of dreams bus

I'm a 15 year old girl and my parents just got divorced. I haven't talked to my mom in six months. I had a dream that I was on a school bus with very young children. The bus was surrounded in metallic octopus legs. Some of the kids started to turn a little green (like they were sick) and started infecting other kids. The little girl I was sitting next to turned green and started coming towards me. I hit her in the head with an axe and she died. The bus driver the started shaking and then started walking towards the back of the bus. He had a taser and turned to me. A boy sitting behind me kicked him into the emergency exit. The green haze around the bus driver went away and he backed out of the emergency exit. When he turned around, he was wearing blue and red robes. He was posing as and angel. He said "The lights are a sin." and all of the kids suddenly realized why this was happening and started lining up at the door. The bus driver then turned to me and said "Where would you like to die?". I was the only person on the bus who knew he wasn't an angel and I was the only one who wasn't scared. I felt like I was suppose to protect all of the kids.