meaning of dreams home location

I had a dream where at first i was at home but it is not where i currently live it was at a place i didn't recognize. Me and someone else had to go somewhere but we always got lost it is like the building was a maze. Then I was suddenly at my school with a boy named laszlo from my grade. We were kissing and hugging each other and holding hands. After we sat down with our friends on the stairs near our lockers and i hugged laszlo but then suddenly it wasn't laszlo it was a friend of mine which i dont talk to a lot called Florian. He has a girlfriend which is a close friend of mine. His current girlfriend sat next to him in the dream and he kissed her and i was watching but i didn't care.The bell rang and we left to class and i was holding hands with Florian. Suddenly my dream jumped back to my house in the dream, a location i did not recognize and a different location than in the beginning of the story. It was really dark and i was talking to my laszlo again and he was on top of me and we were kissing and he told me he loved me. then i woke up .