meaning of family dreams

if every dream has its meaning, do you think you can help me interpret it?so here's how it goes:"i was with my family sitting (we are all 6). we we're all sitting on a chair, chatting. when suddenly the ground shake it began to crack. 3 of us were sitting near the crack, then the rest was at the back. i took a wrong step then i fell. i asked my family for help but they didn't help they just laughed at me, except for my younger sister she tried to help but she failed. so i fell in a dark whole, i thought it was the end of my life. then when i reached the bottom, it's not even dark. in fact, the lights were all on and i was in a school. after a few minutes of wandering around 2 guys that i know came in (they are brothers), then my sister, who tried to help me, came in."