meaning of dreams house

My dream has happened a couple of times and has really disturbed me. My dream starts out with me pulling up to my house and I think I have my 2 oldest children in the car with me. I don't remember. Anyway, I get out of the car and go inside the house and start to relax. It seems like a few hours later but I have a nagging feeling that I forgot something in the car. I finally get up to go and check and find my youngest child who appears to be around a year old (he's actually 3) and he looks like he's almost dead and his lips are like a light blue color. I quickly pull him out of the car and rush him in the house and he sort of stirs and looks up at me and he looks like he's trying to say something to me. But I don't know what he's saying to me. I wake up at that point and it really has freaked me out. I have a hard time going back to sleep and getting the image of him out of my head.