meaning of dreams

My uncle passed away two years ago due to brain cancer. while on earth i never got to tell him that i loved him. One other time i had a dream that i got to, but recently i was hoping for the chance to talk to him again. Last night i had a dream that me, him, my mom, and my grandpa were in a fancy house doing i forget what, and while my mom and grandpa were doing something else, me and my uncle were cleaning a big wall that was just a really big mirror for some reason. Finally he turned to me and said,"hey buddy ill be right back," and for some reason in my dream i knew what he was talking about. Before he made it outside i called out to him and told him i loved him. He told me he loved me back and walked outside. I ran out after him just in time to see him disappear as if vanishing back to the heavens. I started crying not only because he was gone and i was sad, but i knew god saw me watch him go back to heaven. What else could this possibly mean?