meaning of dreams love

First I need to say something about my personal life. A few months ago I met a guy online, we started talking, we have video calls as well, and we fell in love not long ago. We've never met in real life, he was about to come to me about a month ago, but he told me he couldn't one day before. That left me really sad and now he said he's coming in a few weeks. I do have doubts about his arrival though. So last night I dreamt that he came and we spent a beautiful night together, making love. But not long after that he bacame angry about something (I don't know what, I don't remember whether he made it clear about that or not) and he started ignoring me. Then as the day went on, each time I tried to come close to him and talk to him, he just turned and went away without saying anything. I need to add he doesn't seem that way in real life - exactly the opposite. He gives a lot of attention to me and he's very loving. Although, this is not the first dream I had like this. A few nights ago I also dreamt that he was showing me his town and we were walking around. And I tried to hold his hand a few times, but he never wanted to hold mine.