meaning of party dreams

I've been having the same dream for atleast a week and a half straight. I go to a party that a senior from my school is having (i am a freshman). There is alcohol but Im not drinking. I set my cup down for a second and turn my back, and when I do it gets spiked by someone, but I cant tell so I keep drinking it. Eventually Im very drunk and out of it and sleep with someone I dont even know. {in real life I am a virgin and this is something I am saving for the "right" person}. About a month and a half goes by and I realize I havent gotten my period and it seems strange so I get a pregnancy test and it shows up positive, and Im scared out of my mind. I dont tell my parents but I tell my best-friend's mom who is basically my mom anyway and I fear judgement from her, especially since I don't know who the father is, and I start crying. Everything goes all black and white and Im just laying on a bed holding my stomach thinking of whats to come. At this point I wake up. Sometimes its not my friends mom that I tell and its someone like my best-guy friend or his mom, or someone from church (we all go to the same church, me his family and my bestfriends family). Im just wondering what this dream means?
Thanks (: