meaning of dreams india city dreams

Yesterday i had the strangest dream. It started with me in some major city in India. I was painting the sky, but i was taking the color from it, making it black and white.I saw some machine that looked like a space shuttle, it tried to take off but crashed. Then the buildings began to fall around me, so i ran from them. I ran to a river and it was flooding so badly that it had turned brown. Then a row of cars floated by, but they were attached with a rope instead of a chain. i ran to the river and jumped in to grab the rope but i missed. I found myself back in the same place trying to do the same thing but i kept falling and the river kept rising. Then i found myself running alongside the river and finally i saw a rock and jumped off of it to reach the rope. I had made it, but something was wrong. My dad was behind me attached to the rope. Pretty much as soon as i noticed him he let go. the rope carried me for what seemed like forever and then i passed out within the dream.
I awoke in a strange house. the place was a wreck. I started to look around and finally i found a room that interested me so i went in. There was a TV, a couch, and a lamp. The room was very dark and somewhat scary. Out of nowhere my 3 year old brother walked out of a wall to my left and began crying. Immediately after that, the same happened on my right. So i ran out of the room, and to my surprise i found a 3rd copy but this time i picked him up and carried him back into the room. I looked at the couch and saw a figure in red robes laying back lazily. In place of its head was the skull of a cow. It stood and said something. After that i saw the image of my 10 year old brother on the ground with black bulges of some kind in place of his eyes mouth and ears, then the dream ended. So i woke up and wrote this down.