meaning of dreams fort

Last night I dreamt that I along with my family (though I only saw my brother and grandmother) were in a fort and there was a group of men whom we knew would eventually kill us all. They approached us and made no show of their true intentions. My grandmom pleaded them for our lives but they kept assuring us that they intend no harm. May be they were trying to disguise themselves but i m not sure. However the next instance I see all of us running and hiding from them and they were all chasing us. I am running for my life and feel lost in the the corridors of the fort and then suddenly I see a dead end and feel trapped and when I turn around I see them approaching me and at that point I woke up all sweaty and hot.


I am a 22 year old girl and Indian by origin. Currently I am in UK as a student but as my studies are over I am going back to India at on the 30th of December. I have a boyfriend back home whom I plan to marry by the end of next year. In the past few days I havent seen any thriller flich though last week I was reading a bestseller on a serial killer but the plot is no way close to what I had in my dream